Follow the mystery leader to a fun mystery destination.
This ride happens every 2nd Friday.
Tonight meet us at Hopworks N Williams Pub and Beergarden (3947 N Williams Ave, Portland, OR 97227).
This ride will be the largest of the year.
If you’re a regular rider, please be on your best behavior; Go inside of the establishment prior to the ride to support them (there’s even a back patio!), ride with traffic in the streets, leave no trace at the end, etc… Please also help us kindly cork the streets.
New riders — Welcome! Please charge your phones, dust off your maps, pump up your tires, grab your front and back lights (set them to “steady” mode), and read the info below. It’s gonna be a good night…
We ride 12 months out of the year on the second Friday of the month. We are the longest-rollin’ nighttime ride in Portland, Oregon.
Each month a new leader picks an establishment to meet at. We go inside, support the bar, and then at midnight we ride off to a mystery destination, following the leader into the dark.
::Tips for Riders::
- Lighten up
- Dress for the weather
- We never said it was safe
::Criteria for Ride::
- Must be a destination where we can sit, relax, hang
- Should be within 5 miles of meeting point
- Meeting point should be accessible, inexpensive, and should serve alcohol
- Unexpected and little known destinations are encouraged
- There must be reasonable shelter from the rain
- Rides occur on the second Friday of the month
At midnight, we ride!