Tonight’s ride will be the largest of the year.
If you’re a regular rider, please be on your best behavior; Go inside of the establishment prior to the ride to support them, ride with traffic in the streets, leave no trace at the end, etc… Please also help us kindly cork the streets.
New riders, welcome! Please charge your phones, dust off your maps, pump up your tires, grab your front and back lights, and read the info below. It’s gonna be a good night…
We ride 12 months out of the year on the second Friday of the month. We are the longest-rollin’ nighttime ride in Portland, Oregon.
Each month a new leader picks an establishment to meet at. We go inside, support the bar, and then at midnight we ride off to a mystery destination, following the leader into the dark.
::Tips for Riders::
1. Lighten up
2. Dress for the weather
3. We never said it was safe
::Criteria for Ride::
1. Must be a destination where we can sit, relax, hang
2. Should be within 5 miles of meeting point
3. Meeting point should be accessible, inexpensive, and should serve alcohol
4. Unexpected and little known destinations are encouraged
5. There must be reasonable shelter from the rain
6. Rides occur on the second Friday of the month
Want to lead one of your own in the future? Contact us today to reserve your month!
THIS MONTH’S RIDE STARTS AT THE SLINGSHOT LOUNGE: 5532 SE Center St
It’s a little difficult to find, so just think — SE 56th and Foster.
When you find the place, please lock up your bike, and head inside. There are games, a photo booth, well priced drinks, decent food, a back patio, etc. Just be sure to be out and on your bike at the stroke of midnight, because we’ll leave you if you’re not ready to pedal.
At midnight, we ride.