The Midnight Mystery Ride happens EVERY MONTH. If this is going to be your first ride–WELCOME! Please read this before your join us: midnightmysteryride.wordpress.com/about
A few tips:
- If you’re not used to riding in groups, alcohol is *not* going to help
- Nobody likes an a-hole. If you see someone being inappropriate on the ride, please intervene
- Corking *is* encouraged, so please help keep the ride flowing
- Bring a bike map–you may not know where you end up
- Don’t swerve or stop abruptly in front of anybody, especially those riding tall bikes
- Pick up after yourself
The ride this month is leaving from the Marathon Taverna: 1735 WEST Burnside
Please do not amass on Burnside. Go inside the bar or hang out quietly on a side street/parking lot before midnight.
At midnight, we ride!